Ireland’s only one-stop Journey Plan App sees over 300,000 downloads
National Transport Authority’s other popular Apps include Real Time, Taxi Driver Check and Cycle Planner
The National Transport Authority announced today (November 17th) that its Journey Plan App, has seen over 300,000 downloads (313,365) since its 2012 launch. The free App gives users instant access, on their smartphone or tablet, to timetable and map information for all licensed public transport providers across all of Ireland, with Real Time travel information for Dublin Bus and Bus Éireann services.
Journey Plan is Ireland’s only one-stop travel planning App, providing bespoke plans for trains, buses, trams, ferry, and taxi services across Ireland and combining them into easy-to-read journey plans. The App provides door-to-door route plans and has information about scheduled departures and trips near any current location and from any specified point.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- Real time departure information for Dublin Bus and Bus Éireann services
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, Swords Express, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops “near you”
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions