About the National Journey Planner
The National Journey Planner provides journey planning, timetable and travel information from all licenced public transport providers across Ireland.
You can use the Journey Planner online here or download the App below. The Journey Planner provides information on train, bus, tram, ferry and taxi services.
Get integrated information on train, bus, and tram services throughout Ireland.
DOWNLOAD NOW – FREE
Journey Planner App Features
After downloading and opening the app you are presented with four option buttons. The four options are; Departures, Trips, Maps and Destinations.
- Find departure times in your area, where you need them
- Plan a whole journey using our Trips feature, including Bus, Luas, Irish Rail and ferry times
- Saves previous trips for your convenience
- Zoom in using maps to find the transport stops by area and see timetable information for those services
- Get the latest transport disruption notices, and ensure you take the best routes
Additional App features:
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations and cities
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, coaches, ferries and trams
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using ‘my location’
- Saves favorite locations and recent journeys
- Email and in-calendar functions
The journey planner app makes planning a trip anywhere in the country so much easier. It is continuously being updated and improved for your needs.