The TFI Leap Visitor Card is the most convenient public transport ticket for tourists and visitors to the Dublin area. It allows unlimited travel for your selected time period on Dublin City Bus services (Dublin Bus and Go-Ahead Ireland), Luas, DART, and Commuter Rail.
Use the TFI Live App to plan your journey throughout Ireland across the TFI network.
For more information on the TFI Leap Visitor Card, visit the Leap Card website at https://about.leapcard.ie/leap-visitor-card.
Transport services in Dublin
- Dublin Bus operates in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Go-Ahead Ireland operates in the suburbs of Dublin, as well as some routes to Kildare.
- Luas is Dublin’s tram service, operating two lines within Dublin (Red Line and Green Line).
- DART is a rail line that runs regularly from Malahide / Howth in North Dublin southwards through the city centre and as far as Greystones, Co. Wicklow.
- Iarnrod Eireann operates many lines in the Dublin Area:
- Dublin Northern Commuter service extends from Dublin’s Pearse Station via Dublin Connolly Station to Dundalk.
- Dublin Portlaoise Commuter service extends west from Dublin’s Heuston Station to stations as far to Portlaoise.
- Dublin Longford Commuter service extends from Dublin’s Pearse Station via Dublin’s Connolly Station to Longford.
- Dublin Dunboyne / M3 Parkway services extends from Dublin’s Dockland/ Connolly Station via Clonsilla to Dunboyne/ M3 Parkway.
- Dublin Southern Commuter service operates from Dublin’s Connolly Station to Gorey Station.
- Phoenix Park Commuter services operate from Portlaoise through the Phoenix Park Tunnel to terminate in Grand Canal Dock.
- Commercial Bus Operators run a number of services in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Cycling: Dublinbike stations are currently present in Dublin.
Transport services around Ireland
- Iarnrod Eireann Irish Rail is Ireland’s national train operator running city and commuter services in Dublin and Cork, as well as intercity services throughout Ireland.
- Bus Eireann is Ireland’s national bus operator running through town and commuter services as well as intercity services throughout Ireland.
- TFI Local Link is a local public transport services that operates in rural towns and villages throughout Ireland.
- Commercial Bus Operators have a large number of licenced private bus services operating city and intercity services through Ireland.
Some of the bigger commercial bus operators are listed below though the list is not exhaustive:
Aircoach JJ Kavanagh & Sons Swords Express Finnegan Bray Matthews Collins Coaches Wexford Bus City Direct City Link Airport Hopper
If you have a privately held bus licence and would like your information to be included here please contact us.