TFI wishes to remind customers that the annual Dublin Pride Parade and Festival will take place on Saturday June 25th. The parade will start on O’Connell Street at 12.00 and go to Merrion Square, where the Pride Festival Village will operate until 19.30. We ask that you prepare in advance of travel as diversions will be in place.
Public Transport Diversions on Saturday June 25th
- There will be minor impact to Luas Red Line services on the day to allow Garda marshal Red Line trams during the Parade.
- There will be substantial impact to Luas Green Line services in the city centre. Trams will not run between St. Stephen’s Green and Dominick from 09:40am to approximately 17:00. Trams will run between Broombridge and Dominick, and between St. Stephen’s Green and Brides Glen only during this time. The full Green Line will reopen at approximately 17:00
For more information please visit: https://luas.ie/pride-parade-service-jun22/
- A number of diversions affecting several routes will take place from 07.00am to 18.00
For more information please visit: https://www.dublinbus.ie/News-Centre/General-News/Diversions-Due-to-Dublin-Pride-Parade-2022/
- A number of diversions affecting several routes will take place from 07.00am to 17.00
For more information please visit: https://buseireann.ie/service_updates.php?id=6051&month=Jun
Other Bus Operators
- Road closures may impact on other Bus Operator services check their websites for the most up-to-date information.
Road Closures & Diversions
- Cavendish Row, Parnell Square East, Parnell Square North, North Frederick Street, North Great Georges Street will be closed from 07:00am to 16:00.
- O’Connell Street Upper and Lower will have a rolling road closure from 08:00am until the parade has cleared O’Connell Street and it is safe to re-open.
- Merrion Square South, Merrion Square East, Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Mount Street Upper will be closed from 06:00am to 22:00.
- For the duration of the Parade, approximately 12:00 to 16:00, traffic will also be disrupted along both North and South Quays and Lombard Street and Westland Row.
For more information on road closure & diversions please visit: https://dublinpride.ie/traffic-restrictions/