Go-Ahead Ireland, Dublin’s newest bus company will commence operation on behalf of Transport for Ireland in Autumn 2018.
Go-Ahead Ireland will launch Transport for Ireland’s brand new Route 175 (Citywest-UCD) bus service from September 2018.
In October 2018 they will begin a phased takeover of 24 Transport for Ireland routes in the Outer Dublin Metropolitan Area, starting with routes 45A, 75, 184, 63, 185, 111 & 59.
It is highly recommended you download the Real Time app to ensure you stay up-to-date with the latest bus service information.
– Leap Card accepted on Go-Ahead Ireland services
– Free Travel Pass accepted on Go-Ahead Ireland services
– Dublin Bus annual, monthly and taxsaver tickets accepted on Go-Ahead Ireland services
Web: Go-Ahead Ireland
Phone: 1850 80 40 71
Go-Ahead Ireland customer service opening hours:
- 0700 to 1900 Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
- 0800 to 1800 Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (except Christmas Day)