Go-Ahead Ireland Routes 17a, 33a, 33b and 102 (commenced December 2nd 2018)
- 17a (from Blanchardstown to Kilbarrack)
- 33a (from Balbriggan/Skerries to Swords/Dublin Airport or Dublin City Centre)
- 33b (from Portrane to Swords)
- 102 (from Dublin Airport to Sutton Station)
Some minor service alterations and enhancements detailed below.
Route 17A: Kilbarrack – Beaumount Hospital – Ballymun – Finglas – Blanchardstown
- Regular 20-minute frequency all day, every day but increasing to every 15 minutes during Monday to Friday peak periods
- Every 30 minutes early on Saturday and Sunday mornings and during Sunday evenings
Route 33A: Balbriggan – Skerries – Swords – Dublin Airport
- Co-ordinated with Dublin Bus route 33 to provide a regular 30-minute frequency between Skerries, Rush, Lusk and Swords.
- Route 33 will continue south of Swords to provide direct services to destinations along Swords Road and Drumcondra Road to the city centre.
- Route 33A is extended from Skerries to Balbriggan every 90 minutes.
- Route 33A is newly extended from Skerries, Rush, Lusk and Swords direct to Dublin Airport every 90 minutes.
Route 33B: Portrane – Donabate – Swords
- Daytime frequency enhanced to operate every 30 minutes. More journeys connect with trains from Donabate Station.
Route 102: Sutton – Malahide – Swords – Dublin Airport
- Regular 30 minutes frequency all day, every day