Working late or starting the day early? The TFI network offers low-cost services that take the hassle out of late night travel in Dublin.
Dublin Bus offer 24-hour services which are in operation seven days a week across ten routes.
- 15 From Clongriffin Towards Ballycullen Rd
- 39a From UCD Belfield Towards Ongar
- 41 From Lower Abbey St. Towards Swords Manor
- C1 From Adamstown Station Towards Sandymount
- C2 From Adamstown Station Towards Sandymount
- C5 From Maynooth Towards Ringsend Road
- C6 From Maynooth Towards Ringsend Road
- G1 From Spencer Dock Towards Red Cow Luas
- G2 From Spencer Dock Towards Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- N4 From Point Village Towards Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
Nitelink on Friday and Saturday nights
Twelve Nitelink bus routes depart from Dublin City Centre every Friday and Saturday night to suburbs all over Dublin:
- 7n From D’Olier St. Towards Shankill
- 29n From D’Olier St. Towards Baldoyle Road
- 31n D’Olier St. to Howth
- 33n Westmoreland St. towards Balbriggan
- 42n From D’Olier St. Towards Portmarnock
- 46n From D’Olier St. Towards Dundrum
- 49n From D’Olier Street. To Tallaght (Kilnamanagh)
- 69n From Aston Quay Towards Saggart
- 70n From Westmoreland St. Towards Tyrrelstown
- 77n From D’Olier St. Towards Tallaght (Westbrook Estate)
- 84n D’Olier St. Towards Greystones
- 88n Westmoreland St. Towards Ashbourne
Fares on these services have recently been reduced to €2.40 when using an adult Leap Card; or just €1.20 when using a Student or Young Adult (19-23) Leap Card.
For more information on fares and timetables, visit https://www.dublinbus.ie/journey-information/night-time-services.