Last updated: 10.26am 4th January
Nitelink services recommenced on Friday 22nd October 2021. For more information visit dublinbus.ie.
- As we welcome people back to public transport and our services are allowed to operate at full capacity, the safety of our customers remains our priority:
- Wearing face-coverings on public transport remains mandatory for passengers aged 13 and over*. Face masks are recommended for passengers ages 9 – 12 years;
- Transport operators continue daily cleaning regimes on their fleet;
- Hand sanitiser is available on-board buses and at stations for our passengers;
- Windows should be left open on-board where available to improve ventilation;
- TFI Leap Card and other cashless payments should be used where possible.
- If you prefer to avoid large crowds it is recommended you travel off-peak, if possible, or await the next service that may be quieter.
Please continue to comply with signage onboard vehicles, and leave windows open where possible. Be mindful of more vulnerable customers as their need for a seat may be greater than yours. Taxis and hackneys continue to be widely available in all parts of the country.
Do not use public transport if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
Current public transport service information can be found at:
*Find out more about face coverings on public transport, including reasonable excuses, on our Face Covering on Public Transport page.
For the most reliable, up-to-date information on face coverings, see HSE advice and Gov.ie face covering guidance.